Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sketchbook

I found out my new home has a really fancy scanning machine that looks like its off of a spaceship (no joke), so here's some stuff out of my sketchbook. I won't have access to nice paper for awhile so I'm only going be doing stuff like this for the time being. Also, if anyone wants me to design a tattoo for them, let me know. They're alot of fun to draw so I'll do it for free (but its never really free, is it?)

 A preliminary drawing for a skateboard design, only its not gonna look anything like this.


Check out Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats if you think this is cool (they're a band).


 Self portrait (2013).


Have you ever been asked where you're ideas come from? I haven't.


 The eyeballs don't seem to do too well outside of that box.


 Maybe a tattoo for a friend, but I'm still working on it.


Or don't.


A big old hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment