Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Attention My Left Hand Has Always Deserved But Never Recieved

I learned how to draw by trying to make a comic about this fucked up hand dude with my boy Murda. Never amounted to anything but teaching me that I have way more patience than is healthy. This was my first endeavor into art. Looking back I realize I should have just learned how to play football and talk to girls.


My First Completed Picture




First attempt at shading with pen




The scanner I used doesn't do well with colored pencil.




 Circles and lines. Pretty cool.



I've got a lot of free time.




 This is one of the dumbest things I've ever made.
Plus the scanner didn't really pick up on anything.





 Hand Machine




 Back when I wanted to be Alex Grey.




 This wallpapered the inside of my head for like a year.



 
 This would look cool shaded.




 I think i just google imaged 'optical illusions' and poorly sketched them out.




Dope.





THE VORTEXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment