Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Corny on the Track (cob)

This is some of the stuff I've been doing more recently. In the future I'll probably post pictures and projects individually as I finish them. If seeing these makes you feel like you really want to send me your number and enter into some kind of serious relationship, or something of that nature, I would like to remind everyone that my email is cornyart@yahoo.com.
 


Fairly self-explanatory. Don't try too hard to look for symbolism.


My proposal for a new Olympic Icon, instead of just the five dumpy rings.
I still haven't heard back from the Olympic Committee on Public Relations.




Amoebic warfare.



 In the chess game of life, the OTC always king-side rooks into a killer check-mate position.


 Fractal of Descending Squares. Explained With Monsters!



Just so we're clear, the kid got fucking devoured a split second after this.




The Puppet Master arises with his army of colorful fiends
to do battle with the Techno Warrior of the Outer-World and 
his adorable and surprisingly well-trained dog.


1 comment:

  1. I was linked to this by a mutual friend. These are incredible man, I love your textures and the sheer density of the details. Awesome shit dude.

    ReplyDelete