Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me 'Mack-Billying' The Universe

This is all stuff I did after I got a basic grasp on drawing shit. I also am posting it now that I have a basic grasp on posting things. Learning things is pretty over-rated if you ask me.



My old Cub Scout leader really liked this one. I have no idea why.



 Your standard 'alien-fairy trapped in a series of pyramidaly stacked boxes
yet overcoming their structural strength to break free to
the industrial rock grinding park in the background' portrait.




 Our decision is final.




 Post Mortem Gangsta




 Why art should be banned in public schools.


 Diagram of one of the many social-neurons in my brain that I lost while drawing this.



 Snakes and Strips and Divots.




 A few craters.




 A lot of craters.





 I lost my colored pencils in my basement. I'll probably never finish this.




 Pot-head. Get it?




 My friend Gracie-Cat carved out of sticky white paper on black paper with an exacto-knife.
Next I'm going to crave her face into my chest using the same knife.




Don't trip, dawg.

No comments:

Post a Comment